I have a new panasonic.  however canon, fuji,nikon, all have adapted the new
technology.  do a search on SDHC to find out about it.  formatted differently,
and up to 32mb in size, and up to 6mb r/w speeds.  you can still use old chips
in the cameras, but with the sd (2gig?) chip limit.

http://www.steves-digicams.com/pdf/sdhc.pdf

best buy has a skandisk 4 gig and a reader for $34.

Sony still uses stupid stick, and olympus, XD.

watch out tom, new technology roaring down the road.
you still using that  canon FDt from 1970 or do you have a pre war (II) leica
rangefinder?

I've personally had enough new technology with my wife's glossy iMac monitor
screen.  she blew blood vessels in both eyes.

http://slawecki.com/Photo%2051.jpg

she worked as a computer analyist for 37 years, and never blew one before.