On Dec 30, 2007 10:47 AM, gerald <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have 3 of these 6 digit RSA randomizers that create same code on the
> little thingie I have , and another at eTrade.  two of them are for eTrade
> accounts.  (one for me, one for my wife).  what with swapping accounts, I
> spend more time logging in than I do drinking any more.

These are not randomizers.  They wouldn't do any good if they created random
digits.  What they do is create the same set of digits on your device that
they do at the site that verifies the digits you enter.

> could I use a roboform?  does rsa or somebody else make randomizer that I
> could plug into usb port and use?

You want a software solution to replace the hardware solution?  I think that
is unlikely, as it would be less secure to expose how the algorithm is
working for you.

--
John DeCarlo, My Views Are My Own