On Tue, 5 Feb 2008, Matthew Taylor wrote:
googling open source project management I came up with:

http://www.openworkbench.org/

And a whole slew of others.  I have not used any of them.

The program I use is Gnome Planner (http://live.gnome.org/Planner) which is apparently also available on Windows (http://winplanner.sourceforge.net/).

On Feb 5, 2008, at 1:03 PM, db wrote:
I should have given you more information in my last post:
It's for use by a non-profit art group for managing a large and complex yearly event. They have been doing it on paper and have basic non-professional computer skills. (Windows based). One office manager and several collaborators. They don't need an enterprise based tool.

--
Vicky Staubly       http://www.steeds.com/vicky/        [EMAIL PROTECTED]