Whoa hoss.  The government is pushing digital only.

Everyone else is pushing HD.

Big difference.

I presently have a Viewsonic 32 in LCD TV, and everything is perfect. great clear signal and it looks great. It is hooked directly to the cable no box no nothing, and believe me, our cable system is NOT top notch.

Stewart