isn't Verizon DSL
and Comcast is cable modem??

starpower is cable modem

DC Cavalier wrote:
I really haven't done a LOT of looking around but of the looking around I
have done, I really LOVE Vonage telephone and its services and the fact I
can use it anywhere I go. Right now, the $28 a month for it, and $40 a month
for Verizon DSL, is what I guess I will stick with for the time being. I am
a sports junkie and unfortunately, Comcast sports package is not on par wiht
what DirecTV offers where I can get most all  most major cities regional
sports stations. Thats the major reason I choose not to subscribe to Comcast
and its bundle of phone, internet, and television.

But if someone can suggest a company that operates a DSL service that is NOT
Comcast or Verizon I'd welcome it.

Chris in DC