Tom,

I'm not disagreeing with you on this but could you elaborate on the "broadband trickery" you refer to? You have more access to information on this subject than a lot of us.

db

Tom Piwowar wrote:

Just like the broadband guys are trying to trick us into believing that there is not enough to go around. The healthcare guys are doing it too. They make the cost so high that people will inevitably die. And they skim lots of money off the top to support their own lavish lifestyles.

I'm not willing to accept this machinery of death.

I'm also not willing to accept crummy and expensive broadband.