I have not heard great things about DLP.

On the others I have no idea. I just know from what I have personally seen at home and other.

To me that is the acid test. I do not have specialized video going to feed all my TV's so I can show the best it can possibly do.

One of the biggest problems in looking at TV's and such at Best Buy or Circuit City is that you are usually seeing specialized feeds to show the best the TV can do under ideal conditions. Most of us at home do not have ideal conditions.

I also check www.Cnet.com and Consumer Reports.

They usually have the best reviews on stuff.  Straightforward and honest.

I recently used my Tomtom with someone who bought a Garmin and he preferred my Tomtom to his Garmin. The Tomtom was listed as a Bestbuy by CR.

Stewart