If you are uploading them to a site, cannot you not link them to an icon or a thumbnail of the pictures?

Stewart

At 09:09 AM 7/23/2008, you wrote:
I use a free version of AceFTP for uploading the files. My co-worker would like to be able to view the image files I've uploaded to the FTP site, & since I don't have any problems working with Firefox for downloading & viewing the files, I thought that might be a simple solution for her. I didn't want to add a different type of program like a standalone FTP program; she's comfortable with web browsers, so I was hoping I could stick with that. But thanks for the suggestion.

   david

David Turk
Manager, Preservation Imaging Services
Indiana Historical Society
Eugene and Marilyn Glick Indiana History Center
450 W. Ohio St.
Indianapolis, IN  46202
(317) 232-4592
[EMAIL PROTECTED]