>Yeah, I know about that.  However, the crowds twice elected a certain
>individual whose name I won't mention but whose initials might include the
>letters G, W, and B.  In my view, this fact disproves the entire premise.

Lots of money was expended on feeding the crowds misinformation and the
press were cowed into not doing their jobs. Don't forget what happened to
Dan Rather.

If we had actually got what we were promised none of us would be so
unhappy.

This is why the Communist Chineese and Comcast want to control what goes
through the pipes. (Back on topic! Can you do this too?)