Michael,

Thanks for the ideas. I tried the previous suggestion first (from David K. Watson) and it worked.

Alvin

On Nov 4, 2008, at 2:46 AM, Michael Lewis wrote:

Alvin Auerbach sez:

Mathew,

Thanks for the idea, but when I try to move the messages, they just
bounce back to the Inbox. Also, Mail doesn't allow the Inbox to be
rebuilt (at least on my machine!). It would be interesting if it's
allowable on someone else's machine.

Alvin

Download OnyX for the Mac OS you have:

<http://www.titanium.free.fr/index_us.html>

According to the thread here <http://www.tidbits.com/webx?14@@.3cb7a1fc/
1> it has a selection to force a rebuild of all mailboxes. Check that
thread as there may be some other tips you can try as well.

--
Michael Lewis
Off Balance Productions