well, they deserve it ...just got off the fone with them ...wait was less
than 5 minutes, cs agent in Philippines was courteous, well spoken,
knowledgeable, patient, and complete ...no arguments about my having a
motorola modem, no arguments about having an ibm laptop with ibm connection
manager ...did manual setup with me in about 10 minutes and succeeded the
first time ...swell!!  I am happy as ...well ...something about my rotund
figure and wet earth!!