I know if I subscribe to legitimate sites or purchase an appliance (Like the new ROKU for Netflix) that means I am only allowed to download one movie a month or so?

I have seen where some are pegging different caps for different levels of service.

I presently have a 5 mps service (on paper not in real life) and with some services this would give me a 100 gb cap. Since I am a heavy movie watcher that would limit me to 15 or less downloaded movies a month, unless they are compressing the signal so it is not a full DVD.

Stewart