Does this mean this internet thing isn't all that it's cracked up to be?

Didn't UAL stock take a nose dive when some lame broker found a story on the
web that said UAL was filing for bankruptcy.  But the story was several years
old...

True, the media should be more responsible.  But the pinheads that read the
news might want to think about it for just a second or two.

But I read it on the web, so it has to be true!!