At 05:18 PM 02/03/2009 -0500, Matthew S. Taylor wrote
Not at all - I might learn some interesting stuff.  My daughter has
gotten into crocheting, and cross stitch, and I can see embroidery on
the way.

Matthew

OK, I'm just finishing my 7th Teresa Wentzler cross stitch project and looking forward to starting the 8th. I also have the senior citizens in town cutting plastic grocery bags into strips and crocheting sturdy grocery totes out of them. They're all happy about trying to be "green", and it keeps them busy and outta bars. :)

Now I will tell you that you're all supposed to be impressed, since y'all probably understand/care as much about this as I do about politics. :) At least I'm producing something, which is more than you guys are doing!

Sue