Sue Cubic <scu...@earthlink.net> escribió:

These got very little use and are now gone. I bet our politics
thread will be gone soon too.

I hope so.  I'm about ready to unsub.  The subject of politics is not
why I joined this list.  I'd rather discuss needlework on here--would
anyone mind?

It's so easy to use the Delete key, easier than unsubscribing.

I use a Mac, sometimes Windows. 90% of the issues are for PCs, but some are interesting anyway. The political discussion, well, some of it, is interesting too, even computer related--broadband, infrastructure, DMCA, copyright, etc. Eventually it will return to whatever your favorite topic is. Do you have a computer-related question? Do you prefer silk, wool or cotton for needlework?

Until then, go back and read the Constitution, Bill of Rights, Declaration of Independence and find connections.

Betty

--------

...riverrun, past Eve and Adam's, from swerve of shore to bend of bay, brings us by a commodius vicus of recirculation back to Howth Castle and Environs...Sir Tristram, violer d'amores, fr'over the short sea, had passencore rearrived from North Armorica on this side the scraggy isthmus of Europe Minor to wielderfight his penisolate war: nor had topsawyer's rocks by the stream Oconee exaggerated themselse to Laurens County's gorgios while they went doublin their mumper all the time: nor avoice from afire bellowsed mishe mishe to tauftauf thuartpeatrick: not yet, though venissoon after, had a kidscad buttended a bland old isaac: not yet, though all's fair in vanessy, were sosie sesthers wroth with twone nathandjoe...