*I'm a bit wary of buying this sort of thing online.  What if it doesn't
work out for some reason (reception problems, etc.)?  Then you could be
stuck with the hassle and expense of shipping it back.  Seems like this is
something that you really can't tell how it will work -  no matter what
reviews or others say - until you try it out in your particular situation.
For example, I'm in an apartment and there is no option for a roof-top
antenna.  So hoping to find a decent model in local store, without too much
running around.

Randall
*