>If Yahoo (GeoCities?) is going to get out of the site hosting business,
>wouldn't we want to not include them as a good hosting candidate?   Or
>are they only closing down GeoCities?

Right now nobody knows what Yahoo!'s plans are. The have a new CEO who is
going to have new plans. She has to have new plans, the old plans were
not working. I suspect that running a web site hosting service is not
going to be sexy enough for Yahoo! to hold on to unless she finds a way
to revitalize it. Has anybody seen any new ideas sprouting at Yahoo!?