Faced with a similar situation several years ago, I told the person who
had asked for help to find someone more up on Windows than I was at the
time.  I explained that my expertise was not centered there, I'd feel
bad if they were disappointed, and would not be their best choice for
any follow-on help after the purchase.

Thank you,

Mark Snyder