Not so.  Had a PPT presentation done with audio done recently no problems.

Part of the problem is that they need to make sure it works before putting it on anything.

Many times folks put these together and never run through them before presenting. If it crashes while running through it, you have problems.

Sometimes they put video in there and forget to include it with their presentation.

One instance of a crash does not a fault of the computer make.

Stewart