You got it.

Especially when I am out clubbing.  :-)

Stewart

At 09:35 PM 6/3/2009, you wrote:
I've been looking at the Nokia N79 to replace my mobile phone and camera. It has WiFi and GSM; the WiFi lets me use Skype, GSM for my T-Mobile account. Found it at Dell, of all places. I'll get a DuoSIM to hold two SIM cards.

There are some combo smart phones that have GSM and CDMA, probably WiFi too, but naturally you can't get them here, only in Japan and Australia. Stewart needs a combo smart phone with CDMA as primary, GSM as PAYGO, and WiFi for when he's out clubbing. Mike too. Then relax with the Wii [or virtual Xbox] at home.

Happy happy joy joy!

Rev. Stewart A. Marshall
mailto:popoz...@earthlink.net
Ozark, AL  SL 82