> "reviews" by M$ minions who had nothing but praise and
> the party line. Google showed me a much more independent
> set of results -- reviewers who had tried Natal and
> found that some things worked and others things didn't.

CNet is hardly an "M$ minion".
http://news.cnet.com/8301-10797_3-10255403-235.html

There are things that don't work? What a shock! It's in development; OF
COURSE there are things that don't work.

And as to your earlier comment about well-rehearsed people acting in
response to pre-recorded videos, this post from the San Jose Mercury news
proves that to be the usual Piwowar bullshit. Unless you think the reporter
is just another paid-off MS minion, of course.

http://blogs.mercurynews.com/aei/2009/06/02/e3-playing-with-project-natal-an
d-motionplus/