> Exchange is just one more proof of un-savvyness. Big, bulky,
> expensive, and fragile. The only reason to buy it is to keep upper
> management terrified of what will happen if IT is not around to
> constantly tend it. (I guess that is a perverse form of savvy.)

Funny, my Mac users are jealous of the Windows users who have all of their
information integrated in Exchange, especially the group scheduling
component in the calendar.  They never want to use Entourage.  They insist
on running Outlook 2001 in classic mode to get similar functionality.

Of course, businesses could always buy one of the many hosted Exchange
solutions and not have to worry about the upkeep at all.