Try this link: <http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/06/09/AR2009060903144.html?wprss=rss_technology >

At 8:12 PM -0400 6/11/09, Tony B wrote:

You forgot a link. But I'm not even sure what you're complaining
about. 8vsb? ATSC?

On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 4:05 PM, phartz...@gmail.com<phartz...@gmail.com> wrote:
  The Washington Post today, Thursday, June 11, has a good article
 about how the transition to digital television has missed virtually
 every single promised advantage over analog TV.  The claims made by
 broadcasters and their lobbying organizations that were designed to
 ensure and garner public support for the transition never came to
 pass.  For the most part, all we got is more of the same thing we have
 been seeing ever since the inception of the industry.  The article
 points out that there was no incentive whatsoever for the industry to
 deliver on their early promises, and worse yet, the broadcasters never
 had the necessary creativity to fulfill their proposals in the first
 place.  Why?  Because the industry is run by people who are so stuck
 in the past and lacking in imagination that they were never going to
 allow anything creative to happen.  Staus quo was and is their credo.
 Read the article.

Roger
Lovettsville, VA