I think many people are victims of two things going on.

TV Antennas are tuned for a certain spread pattern to reach the customers that they want.

I think that one of the things they did was change the spread on their antennas when they went to Digital.

So no telling until someone comes clean.

I know locally when one of the TV stations put up their Digital; antenna, they moved it a little so the signal coverage changed.

The local Cable outlet complained that it was all the TV's station fault for their having problems with the channel and the pixelating and lost signal we experienced. Turns out the Cable company also changed their receiver location significantly and it was a combination of the two that cause the problems.

Stewart