Our church publishing house has just introduced on demand publishing for some of their tittles that are out of print. (They have an extensive library of titles that they own the full copyright on)

Took a look through the title and found that they have made what I consider a huge mistake. They are pricing the books in today's market as if they were current titles. That means the cheapest is just about $20.00 and the most expensive is about $50.00

Since these are old titles which have paid for themselves many times over, I think this will not appeal to many. It will still be a dated title that can be had on the used book market (Alibris Books) at usually a cheaper price.

Just goes to show you technology can be used correctly but if you price yourself too high, you kill the golden goose.

Stewart

Rev. Stewart A. Marshall
mailto:popoz...@earthlink.net
Ozark, AL  SL 82