There were monuments to Lenin, Stalin, Hussein, Mao, et. al. Your point?

On Aug 2, 2009, at 9:35 PM, TPiwowar wrote:

On Aug 2, 2009, at 6:49 PM, Matthew Taylor wrote:
FDR was the last one to do such serious, systemic, harm that it the effects are still active today.

That's why a grateful nation built a huge monument to honor him.

I know, I know, there is no such monument in lalaland.

BTW, it really is a great monument. If you haven't visited, put it on your bucket list.