More refusals, more profits. This is the perversity of the system. You can
imagine how many time I spendarguing with e dirrector of Managed Care Company
who refused to pay for the hospitalization of a suicidal patient, telling me
that it up to me to hospitalized the patient because they did not make this
medical judgement but... according to their procedures they would not pay for
the hospitalization...

Many, many times...

Marcio