Search youtube for obama single payer, should be the first hit posted by nakedemporer. I'd post the link but I still can't copy/paste.

More misinformation. The single payer plan Obama supported was for Illinios, not nationwide--had nothing directly to do with current propose legislation other than it's something he likes, not a plan he's pushing federally. The disinformation is too effective in getting too many uninformed people to think they want the [corporate] worst plan instead of favoring one that will work best for them.

Get OS v.3.0 for your iPod, then copy/paste as much as you want. It's only 10 bux.