On Nov 7, 2009, at 5:39 PM, mike wrote:
In answer to your specific question, at the time I sent the last email where I said I want to be able to multitask, I was answering an email, on three IRC networks (talking in two channels actively), on IM with a friend in London and checking twitter for a search I'd done. If I'm on IRC on the iphone, I can't switch back and forth to IM without shutting down the other
app...I can't answer an email without shutting down other apps.
Disconnecting from IM and IRC every time I want to read an email would be
tiresome,