Ok, I have a b**ch here. Has anyone else had a problem with burn in on their 24" intel iMacs? I recently took mine in for repair or replacement. They told me it was burn in and wasn't covered by the warrantee. I've owned this computer "brand new" since 6/09. It is on most of the time. But I have been running the screen saver. The burn in marks are very obvious and from running Safari. The things that look like scratches line up perfectly with the Safari window. I find it hard to believe a decent monitor would suffer burn in like this after only about 6 months. I have a clam shell ibook that's been on for a couple of years strait and doesn't suffer this problem. In fact, I can't remember seeing monitor burn in since I can't remember when. Maybe it was an old CRT many years ago. I constantly run most of my computers 24/7. I run screen savers on a few. I do on the new one with problems. I use my pictures folder as a screen saver. I like seeing pictures I've taken on vacation. I've found this to be the best way to do so, or those vacation pics just get stored somewhere. I'm rambling. I heard that maybe Apple had one manufacture for the 20" and another for the 24". Am I the only one that's seen this?

Jeff Miles
jmile...@charter.net

Join my Mafia
http://apps.facebook.com/inthemafia/status_invite.php?from=550968726