Well, one not specifically a Mac question.

In OSX.4, you can take the clock off the menu bar, and put it on the
desktop, a la a Windows widget (gadget?). In OSX.5, I can't find a way
to do that. Can it still be done? and if so, how? How about in X.6
(have the disk, and will update some time)?

My iBook (the one with X.4) has a whopping 128MB of PC-133 memory. I
have a few sticks of 512MB PC2-4200 lying around doing nothing, and was
wondering if I can toss one of the into it. I know I've got a slot, and
I know that I won't get the benefit of the faster speed, but will it
work in there?

Thanks

--
   R:\katan