Quoting b_s-wilk <b1sun...@yahoo.es>:

 * What's the usefulness of the Apple menu bar that morphs with each
   application and leaves apps running and consuming memory and file

First time I used Vista, I couldn't find menus in most of the programs.
Then I hit the ALT key and the menus appeared--JUST LIKE IN *DOS*. Now
THAT'S really archaic. Apple menus change because the apps have
different purposes. Different menus are good. Fitting "square pegs into
round holes" as a menu metaphor is pointless.

I'm actually finding it harder to get used to Win7 than OSX. Microsoft just moved *everything*. Every time I want to do something, I have to try to remember where they put it. It's effin' annoying.