I agree .... it seems like Windows just doesn't want to be in the software business anymore. Increasingly whatever they come up with make things worse instead of better.

Why should people stay with something they don't even recognize any more and is increasingly troublesome?

db

Reid Katan wrote:
Quoting b_s-wilk <b1sun...@yahoo.es>:

 * What's the usefulness of the Apple menu bar that morphs with each
   application and leaves apps running and consuming memory and file

First time I used Vista, I couldn't find menus in most of the programs.
Then I hit the ALT key and the menus appeared--JUST LIKE IN *DOS*. Now
THAT'S really archaic. Apple menus change because the apps have
different purposes. Different menus are good. Fitting "square pegs into
round holes" as a menu metaphor is pointless.

I'm actually finding it harder to get used to Win7 than OSX. Microsoft just moved *everything*. Every time I want to do something, I have to try to remember where they put it. It's effin' annoying.