On Dec 23, 2009, at 12:46 PM, Stewart Marshall wrote:
The old utility Fdisk would really come in handy here. He has to wipe out all partitions, seen and unseen (that is why Fdisk) to get rid of this monster.

Yes it would. Scroll back on this thread to where I posted about the Ultimate Boot Disk. I has lots of malware fighting tools including a DOS command line.

Or you can keep pissing and moaning with the "it can't be done" crowd.