Yes, but you and a few others that think boot sector viruses are
common are either deluded or just ignorant. Did you even bother to try
to find a common Windows 7 boot sector virus before you posted this
statement?

The shame is that with so much noise in the thread she got totally
swamped and missed the few actual helpful answers.