Thanks for the link.  I usually assume Tom is just making stuff up because
he never provides links when he's in all out carpet bombing mode as he has
been.

Perhaps morons was too strong a word, but my point remains.  Apple usually
takes a path that takes choices away from consumers to better their
'seamless' experience.  In my opinion this can cost the consumer freedoms.
 If the iPhone ran multiple apps, users could choose to not do it..but Apple
has already chosen for them.  I like having those choices left to me, not
someone else.