phartz...@gmail.com wrote:
On Sun, Jan 31, 2010 at 10:41 AM, Jordan <jor17...@gmail.com> wrote:

To me, for someone to choose implies that they are reasonably informed about
the options. I believe that great masses of Windows users are not
sufficiently aware of the Mac and OS X as a serious option.

  Agreed.  However, an implication of awareness or knowledge is not
part of the definition of the word "choose."  People often make
choices without any understanding about options.........
Can an ignorant person actually be making a choice?
Or does ignorance preclude the possibility that a choice is being made?