To be honest political discourse is ruing political discourse these days.

All people ever hear or listen to is sound bites.

If I actually believed what is said when I listen to sound bites I would be in big trouble.

Politicians speak in sound biteese.

Have you ever seen how some of those Senate speeches are given? To an empty room, they no longer even listen to each other.

To have discourse you need to have a back and forth discussion.

Stewart