Then you must not be a REAL conservative.

No, well, I guess not.  All I want to do is build something that's better
than what my forebears built, which was intrinsically good anyway.

When you stand on the shoulders of giants, it is easier to reach the sky,
or words to that effect.

To build a thing for the greater good, whether it is a work of art or of
technology, is of great significance.

There would be no human progress without visionaries and the grunts
that make the visions possible.  This is serious business, when people
entrust you with their money and hopes you bear an obligation.

I'm not in it for the money.  Although it's good, I could make more
elsewhere.  I'm in it for the vision.  I think most people are as well.