Haven't heard that argument or of Sprouts? But paying for our own
health care? What a concept! But in reality, due to the insurance industry,
that's become an impossibility with the exception of dealing with a few scrapes
a bruises or just ignoring any health concerns in hope they'll go away. And I'm
sure you're not one of those uneducated who will bring up the lack of tort
reform as a reason for high insurance costs.
        Anyway, back to the uncles ideas. If people would get off their butts
and walk 30 minutes a day they'd probably not need the majority of the health
care they think they need today.

Jeff Miles
jmile...@charter.net

Join my Mafia