A friend of mine who was an OB in Pennsylvania said the insurance was so bad
he moved to another state.  Imagine the costs of starting or buying a new
practice and you can think of what the insurance must cost to make it worth
doing. Those costs get passed on.

On Mon, Mar 1, 2010 at 8:44 AM, Rev. Stewart Marshall <
revsamarsh...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> Enough to make a difference in cost and practice.
>
> Stewart
>

> At 07:32 AM 3/1/2010, you wrote:
>
>> At 02:14 AM 3/1/2010, Jeff Miles wrote:
>> >And I'm sure you're not one of those uneducated who will bring up the
>> lack of tort reform as a reason for high insurance costs.
>>
>> So how much does liability insurance / damage claims add to the cost of
>> healthcare?  As a percentage of overall costs?

John Duncan Yoyo