Hardly. You're blowing this all out of proportion. A better comparison
would be that we're all aware we can be filmed while on that bridge.
Well, *I'm* aware of that, and I won't do anything while on the bridge
that would embarrass me. And I would most certainly tell one of my
kids that received this free laptop (it's free to them - they haven't
paid a penny in taxes) that the damn thing has a webcam in it and they
should stick a post-it over it. Which is what those kids were doing
anyway, apparently being more savvy about these things than you.