I think the key is that it did say.

"Final Cut Pro has almost 50 percent market share in the nonlinear editor space, outperforming competitors like Avid."

Many of the big studios and editors may not use it, instead using dedicated expensive editing suites. (They were pretty specific to state non linear)

It is pretty powerful.  A good product.

Stewart