Well it's possible this could be less of a hit...it is just a big ipod
touch, they didn't add anything to it.  This is sort of a no brainer
product, I'm more intersted what Apple will do with the iPhone for it's next
release, I think it's time they do something since it's remained unchanged
since it came out and they have MS and Android both releasing strong
products.