My friend, Kurt, has one of those Samsung TVs. It's LCD with LED backlight. It's beautiful. It's ridiculously thin. I think it's 46". I want one.

He bought it online and made sure that he was home for delivery. First TV had broken screen; second TV was also damaged; third is fine. He's lucky that he could arrange his job so that he could be home. You may not be so fortunate when you're not home to receive and inspect a delivery.

Cost is much higher also.