Net neutrality involves very different things for different people.
Congress could write a bill that does all kind of things that mean the
complete opposite to what you think NN means...and call it the NN bill.

As far as paying more if we 'use' more by downloading more...right now tv is
almost all digital, it comes across as a signal to most homes just as the
internet...I believe at least.  Why is it I can leave my tv on 24/7 if I
want, but if I use my internet  24/7 they turn me off?  One thing
specifically I think should be made clear by providers when you get access
to the internet is a clear line of 'too much'.  How much can I download
before you charge me more?  Before you turn me off?  Give me a number.  Are
you going to implement packet shaping?  When?  Why?  What packets will be
affected?