> How do I know this? Experience. The trend is unmistakable. Computer
> usage by the masses is going mobile.
>
> The Mac as we know it-a full featured personal computer-is slowly
> going away, to be replaced by ever more mobile and increasingly
> capable devices.

This might very well happen for a lot of casual uses, so I don't disagree with
the notion that iPad could cannibalize some portion of Mac sales. But these
various little things aren't going to replace
real computers for doing real work any time soon. It's not so much the
capabilities as the physical interface. I am NOT going to spend all day every
day squinting at a tiny screen and typing on a tiny
fake keyboard. I can't see many office workers wanting to work that way, either.