My proposed amendment would provide that no law could
be declared unconstitutional except by a vote of 3/4
of the Court. This would ensure that duly enacted laws
are invalidated only by a solid consensus of the
Justices as to the law's unconstitutionality.

I would love to see the other responses to this
interesting thread.

Rick Duncan

--- Robert Bradley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello:
>
> Recently, I was asked a question that I thought some
> on this list might
> find interesting. If you were given the power to add
> a single amendment to
> the U.S. Constitution, what would it be and why?
> directly to me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] Thanks.
>
> Bob

=====
Rick Duncan
Welpton Professor of Law
University of Nebraska College of Law
Lincoln, NE 68583-0902

"Politics is not a bad profession. If you succeed there are many rewards, if you
disgrace yourself you can always write a book." Ronald Reagan