However, perhaps the name and its usage differ quite a lot in practice?  I
am sure that Lucene is often called "Lucene Search Engine", for example.  If
the "apache name" is XXX, and most usage in the documentation or on the site
refers to XXX Connectors Framework, I'm sure nobody will have a cow.  Or, at
least not a very large one. ;-)

Karl