> I'm sure nobody will have a cow.  Or, at
> least not a very large one. ;-)
>
> Karl

Right, but that's not a very good guiding principle for choosing an
apache project name - nobody will have a cow. And yes, pretty much
everyone I have ever heard talk about Lucene, calls it Lucene rather
than the Lucene search engine :) But again, that's also completey
besides the point of the guidelines for a good name even if it was true.
The key word would be Lucene - putting anything after that will be
generally fine - the Lucene component does all the heavy lifting for the
naming goodness.

- Mark